Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Millsap family and the many folks of the first leg

I've been spending the week in Minneapolis with my dear sister Beth. While Beth, a Real Adult with a Real Job, was at work this week, I edited the audio material from my train trip thus far. So, for your listening pleasure, here are two new pieces. The first is "The First Leg" about my ride to Oregon on the Coast Starlight train. The second piece, "The Millsap Family" is about a family I met in Montana on the Empire Builder.

Oh, and just for fun, you may want to actually watch (with your eyes!) the last forty seconds of the "The First Leg" video.

2 comments:

  1. Molly,
    You did a great job! You are amazing. Thank you so much for your outgoing spirit, and for keeping story-telling alive. I just started a class last night that is about story-telling, acting and public spekingspeaking. I hope to tell our dad's stories orally someday and to record more of our family stories as a legacy our for our 14 combined children, our 18 combined grandchildren, and our 6 combined great-grandchildren. We really enjoyed meeting you and wish you the best with your education and career.
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always with the entertaining Molly, YAY!
    -CR

    ReplyDelete